Learn how watercolour paint works so that you can understand why watercolour behaves the way it does. This simple information is the critical step that most beginners are missing.
Learn this and you will be painting joyfully in no time.
This course includes easy drawing tips for even the most reluctant sketcher, which will get your hot air balloon paintings off to a terrific start.
- Welcome FREE PREVIEW
- Hot Air Balloon Inspiration (your photo references)
- How to Draw Hot Air Balloons
- Basic Watercolour Terms and Techniques FREE PREVIEW
- Blooming Cauliflowers!
- Lesson Notes - Basic Watercolour Techniques
- Sketching A Festival of Balloons
- Painting A Festival of Balloons
- Lesson Notes - A Festival of Balloons (Composition)
- Painting a Balloon in a Sky
- Lesson Notes - Balloon in the Sky (Value)
- Sunset Silhouettes - Layer 1
- Sunset Silhouettes - Layer 2
- Lesson Notes - Sunset Silhouettes (Transparency and Layering)
- Sketching Up, Up and Away!
- Painting Up, Up and Away - Part 1
- Painting Up, Up and Away - Part 2
- Painting Up, Up and Away - Part 3
- Lesson Notes - Up, Up and Away (working from reference photos)
- Conclusion and Thank You