that gives you simple, easy to follow steps that you can take to find your very own style in any subject and in any medium.
Follow along as the 4 part framework is used to draw cute little whimsical people. If drawing people has seemed scary to you - this is the class for you. Learn to draw not just a head but a whole body. In colour, and in your very OWN style.
Use your whimsical creation in a very special, but quick and easy process that you can use in so many different ways. I call this the PRIME Process.
managing your inner critic with ease
as a great warm up to start off any painting/drawing/sketchbook sessions
to increase your drawing confidence
consolidating your style
to relax and unwind
- The 4 Part Framework
- Introduction To Module 1 - Your Style
- What is Style?
- Rediscovering You
- Rediscovering you - with Pinterest!
- Rediscovering Your Supplies
- Introduction fo Module 2 - Faces
- Eyes and Brows
- Face Shapes
- Face Shape Template
- Realistic Facial Proportions
- Realistic Proportions Quick Reference
- Introduction fo Module 3 - Bodies
- Keeping it simple
- More Detailed Bodies
- Introduction to module 4 - Colour
- Colouring faces with watercolour
- Colour Mixing Reference - Skin Tones
- Face Shading Map
- Colouring Bodies with watercolour
- Introduction to Module 5 - Your Prime Process
- Prime Process - Introduction
- Prime process - Supplies
- Prime Process Demo 1
- Prime Process Demo 2
- Prime Process Demo 3
- Prime Process Demo 4
- Prime Process Demo 5
- Concluding thoughts