- Discover a simple 4 step framework for finding your style with any subject
- Follow along as this framework is applied to drawing mixed media sketchbook girls - my Grace Girls
- Learn to draw a super cute little person, in your very own style
- Not just a head but a whole body...in colour!
But there is more...
Learn my Prime Process which can :
- Manage that inner critic with ease
- Be a great warm up to start off any painting/drawing/sketchbook sessions
- Increase your drawing confidence
- Consolidate your style
- Help you to relax and unwind
Kerrie Woodhouse is an enthusiastic maker of things and life long learner.
She creates online classes for women who want to find more joy in their lives by exploring their creativity. Kerrie gives them the simple tools to develop the skills they may not even realise they have while really enjoying the art making process.
Kerrie has been painting a different series (usually whimsical watercolour) every month for many years and is also an author and illustrator. Her books have been seen on NBC, ABC, and Fox. Her readers describe them as “a little window of light”, and “a perfect little pick-me-up to brighten the day”.
She has delightful twins, a PhD in Financial Accounting and a love of baking. These days you will most likely find her painting, reading or binge watching sitcoms.